I love strollers. When I found I was pregnant with two, one of the things I researched the most was strollers. And now my twins are almost 3 and we use only two types of strollers: the Zoe twin stroller and the bugaboo donkey stroller.
In this particular post we will be discussing everything about the Zoe twin stroller. They actually released a new version of the stroller and some of the upgrades are really nice. So let’s dive in!
What is the Zoe Twin Stroller?
As a twin mom, I personally like it when the stroller is side by side so I can easily see the babies or so they can easily see things too. The Zoe stroller is an extremely lightweight side by side stroller that makes outings and running errands that much easier. Especially with twins. If you know you know!
One of the things I was most concerned about was getting through the door with side by side strollers. But the Zoe Twin is compact making it super easy getting through standard doors.
One of the top features of this stroller is that it can grow with your family. If you start out with the double, you can always add an extra seat making it a trio or even 2 more seats making it one big party! But in all seriousness, I love that you have that flexibility down the line if needed.
- Extremely light weight. The stroller is only 19 lbs.
- Color matching harness shoulder pads
- Meets the Disney stroller requirements
- Attachable parent cup
- Flexibility between attaching a double belly bar, 2 child cup colder and snack cup or a double snack tray
- Additional seats can be added to the stroller
- Five point harness makes it super easy to buckle and unbuckle the kids
- Adjustable footrest
- One touch pull to recline the seats
- One second fold and unfold even with accessories attached
- Car seat compatibility making it usable from 0 months!
- Fits through standard doors
- Since the release of the new version of the twin stroller, there was also a price increase
- Not the smoothest ride on pavement / streets as compared to a stroller like the bugaboo donkey BUT from what I’ve read, they have actually upgraded the wheels on the new model making it a smoother ride
- Cannot adjust the handlebar
- Not machine washable but they do make liners which are machine washable
Having a stroller, especially a double stroller that is lightweight, easy to fold and not bulky is definitely something most parents are looking for and the Zoe twin definitely delivers. Weight can also be important especially if you have other caretakers watching your kids. Something that is super easy to fold and not heavy is a lot more convenient.
The Zoe Twin V2 stroller is 19 pounds and can hold up to 45 pounds in each seat!
When opened the stroller is:
- 40 inches high
- 29 inches wide
- Depth of 33 inches
When folded, the stroller is really compact:
- 28 inches high
- 29 inches wide
- Depth of 9 inches, so almost flat
The stroller is super compact and lightweight compared to other side by side or double strollers on the market. Most double strollers weigh between 30 to 50 pounds. The weight of this stroller is comparable to an umbrella stroller. However, it is a full sized stroller that folds in half rather than a typical umbrella stroller.
The stroller also meets the allowable dimensions and weight Disney Parks and gate-checked on all airlines.
In my personal opinion, the stroller is really good quality for the price. We have used this stroller a lot and it still works perfectly fine and has held up really well.
The Zoe stroller is made of durable aluminum which allows it to be so light weight. The wheels swivel and turn with ease. The diameter of the rear wheels are slightly bigger at 6.5 x 1.5 and the front wheels are 6 x 4.5. It pushes really great for a double stroller.
The break is a long bar at the bottom of the stroller that you can flip up or down with your foot. Super easy to use.
The Zoe Twin V2 stroller has a really sleek design. You can choose from 5 colors which I think are lovely! The stroller looks beautiful and practical for everyday use.
The seats are nice, no complaints there. Each seat offers lots of space for the child. The seat is 11 inches wide and has a depth of 9 inches offering a comfortable ride. The stroller can also grow with your child as it offers a height of 23 inches from the bottom of the seat to canopy and a height of 18 inches from the seat back height.
The seat offers a 145 degree recline making it the perfect place for naps on the go! The seats can carry a combined weight of 90 pounds. Also includes a five-point harness system with luxury padded shoulder straps.
The canopy is a four-panel expandable canopy which is huge! It pulls down all the way down to the belly bar for complete coverage making it the perfect place for naps and sun coverage which is also made of a UPF 50+ lining material to offer protection from the sun. The canopy does have a zipper giving you the flexibility to have three sections or all four if unzipped.
The canopy also offers a magnetic peekaboo window so you can easily lift the flap and check in on your kids through the mesh opening. Each seat also has a little pocket for storage. I like to keep my cell phone there or keys for easy access.
The Zoe under basket storage is big! It can fit a lot and they actually made it even bigger and stronger with the Zoe Twin V2 model.
I think this is probably one of my most loved features about this stroller. The one second fold and unfold compared to assembling and disassembling my bugaboo stroller is just not comparable. The stroller has two handle bars on the seats and with one pull, the stroller is folded. It is one of the most convening things ever, especially with twins. It truly makes outings with them a lot more manageable and easier.
With the purchase of the new Zoe Twin v2 stroller there are a few things already included:
- Parent cup Holder
- 2 child cup holders and snack cup
- Double belly bar
- Color matching harness shoulder pads
There are a few additional accessories you can purchase for the twin stroller:
- Double snack tray which makes feeding your little one on the go a little more easier. It’s a durable tray with a cup holder and plenty of room for snacks. It easily opens to allow the child to get in and out of the stroller and durable material for easy storage and cleaning.
- Double stroller organizer to maximize your stroller storage. It has two insulated cup holders and lids to close your storage holders and you don’t have to worry about things spilling when you fold up your stroller.
- Storage bag and can also be worn as a backpack making it super easy for on the go.
- Rain Cover which is great for trips where the weather can be unpredictable.
- All terrain wheels for places where the road may not be as smooth!
- Seat liner to protect and add more comfort to your stroller. Also machine washable.
- Mesh Storage bags in case you need even MORE storage.
- Foot muff makes the perfect accessory for cold weather strolls and an absolute must have if you live in a cold climate.
What age is Zoe Stroller for?
The Twinᵛ² is designed for 0+ months with car seat adapters in use and 3+ months in the stroller seat.
Where to buy Zoe Strollers?
The stroller currently ships to all 50 US states as well as Guam and Puerto Rico. Zoe Stroller does not offer International Shipping.
Do you have a promo code from the Zoe Stroller?
I do! This link will automatically apply a $15 off discount at checkout.
My Zoe Twin Review and Would I Buy it Again?
This stroller honestly makes outings such as going to the zoo or running errands so much easier. It’s a one second fold and unfold and it doesn’t have to be disassembled and reassembled.
It’s extremely compact too, so if I am going shopping somewhere, I know I’ll have room in the trunk for things. I also love this stroller for naps if we are on the go. It has an extendable canopy and the seats retract all the way back making it the perfect place for naps on the go.
And with twins comes a big diaper bag. As the twins got older, we brought less stuff but when they did need more, the basket underneath was huge enough to fit all our stuff. You can fit a diaper bag and more. It’s perfect for additional storage.
So to summarize – do we love it? Yes! Do I recommend it? 100%
Unique Features of the Zoe Twin
Just because it’s called “twin” doesn’t necessarily mean it’s just for twins. The stroller can certainly be used with a baby and one older sibling. The seat supports up to 45 lbs per seat. This is a really nice feature because many high and low or up and down strollers that are for two kids have different weight limits per seat.
The newest version of the Zoe Twin v2 now makes it car seat compatible with an added adapter making it super easy going places with a baby and an older sibling. The version I have wasn’t compatible for that and the stroller could only be used for 4 months and up, so this is a really great upgrade.
What car seats are compatible with the new Zoe TWIN V2 Stroller?
With the car seat adapters it allows you to snap in a Nuna, Maxi Cosi, Cybex, Britax, Graco & Chicco faint car seat into your stroller with a simple click.
Car seat adapter for the following car seats:
- Cybex Aton Q
- Britax Willow S
- Nuna Pipa, Pipa Lite LX
- Maxi Cosi Mico Luxe, Mico Max 30
Car seat adapter for the following car seats:
- Chicco Keyfit 30 & 35
- Graco Snugride Lite 35 LX & LX Infant
Frequently Asked Questions
Have you traveled with Zoe Stroller? And do you know where I can purchase it in Canada?
I haven’t traveled by plane (at all with the twins) but I know you can check in this stroller for most airlines. If I was flying with the twins and I had to choose between this or the bugaboo donkey, I would travel with this one.
In regards to purchases outside the US, I know that they do not offer any international shipping (at least for the time being).
Does the Zoe take up much less room in the car than the Bugaboo?
Yes! 100%. I will put two pictures side by side of the two strollers in my trunk. Also please excuse the messy car (I mean are you even a mom if your car isn’t messy?!) Asking for a friend!
Similar Double Strollers
- UPPAbaby G-Link V2 Stroller
- Mompush Lithe Double Ultralight Stroller
- Summer Infant Double Stroller
- Joovy Kooper Side by Side Stroller